The objective of SA 8000 Training our:
- Purpose of a Social management system/standards & business benefits of improved performance.
- Characteristics of an Effective Social Performance Team according to SA 8000, responsibilities of SPT, developing and improving a SPT and the various levels in the rating chart.
- Identification of parties that contribute in risk assessment and its procedure- how to assess risk and implement controls.
- How to develop a audit plan, checklist and audit report and the process of conducting audit.
- Understanding of grievance procedure, stakeholder engagement, training process effectiveness, correction, corrective action and preventive action along with root cause analysis.
- Read and Find
- Practice by doing
- Match the following
- Group tasks
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- SPT members
- Internal Auditors
- Social management representative
- OHS committee members
- Aspiring consultants of SA 8000
- Aspiring consultants of other code of conduct
- Modern techniques of learning with consideration the needs of various delegates.
- Experienced tutors- go through rigorous criteria for selection and continuous assessment.
- All Training courses are followed up with a feedback
- Continuous monitoring of every candidate.
- Personal attention to every candidate
*NOTE: In house courses delivered at client location as per requirements.
Also see our Other Trainings