Eurotech Assessment and Certification Services Pvt. Ltd. (EACS), is providing variety of services to includes Welder Qualification Certification, NDT/DT Training, AWS CWI Training and Certification, Basic and Advance Welder Training Service, CE Marking Certification Service, Electrical Testing Service, Social Audit Service and many more services from its office at Mohali (Near Chandigarh), Punjab -16055, India.
Eurotech Assessment and Certification Services is one of the select organizations approved and empanelled for conducting the Welder Training services in India. Please visit AWS, Miami, USA website for our organisation Educational Company Member name on the website. https://app.aws.org/membership/list.html?type=educational
Qualification Welding Course and Test (3 Days):
It provides theory and practical knowledge in the following processes based on ISO Standards for all types of metals:-
- SMAW/MMAW, GMAW (MIG) and GTAW (TIG) with Argon and CO2 gases.
- In addition the knowledge of the following would be provided:
- Safety Measures and Personal Protective Equipment
- Welding Equipment and Material Information
- Welding Symbols, Joints, Welds, Drawings, Positions, mode of transfer and Defects
- Weld Testing to Cover VT, PT, MT, UT, Bend/Tensile Tests
Qualification Welding Course:
The welding Qualification Certificate is based on the following EN ISO/BS standards:-
- EN ISO 15614-1:2017 (Specification and qualification of welding procedures for metallic materials – Welding procedure test - Part 1: Arc and gas welding of steels and arc welding of nickel and nickel alloys )
- BS EN ISO 9606 - 1:2013 (Approval testing of welders - Fusion welding - Part 1: Steels)
- ISO 3834-1:2005 (Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials - Part 1: Criteria for the selection of the appropriate level of quality requirements )
- Welding Procedure Specification Record Form (WPQR) of each candidate
- Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) of Eurotech ACS Pvt Ltd
Minimum Qualification/Prerequisite required:-
- Passed ITI/Class 10/Plus 2 exam OR Class 8 with five years experience in welding
- Basic Knowledge of English
Qualification Welding Course Fee:-
The course fee is Rs. 15,000/- plus GST @ 18% per candidate. In addition, Rs 5000 plus GST @ 18% would be charged for the NDT tests for one plate/pipe sample. The NDT tests may be carried out at the discretion of the candidate from us or any other welding laboratory.
The stay arrangement for the candidates would be made at nearby centralized location at economical rates and communicated before the start of the course. Transport will be arranged.