Eurotech Assessment and Certification Services Pvt. Ltd. (EACS), conceived its business operation in the year 2008. It commenced its business of service providing for variety of services from Panchkula, Haryana (India). The brief service entity includes Welder Training Service, CE Marking Certification Service, Electrical Testing Service, Social Audit Service and many more services.
The welding training courses run by EACS are basic and advanced courses. The organization is already conducting AWS CWI Training and Certification, the highly reputed welding courses under the aegis of American Welding Society (AWS) Certified Welding Inspector (CWI).
Our services are executed by expert professionals, who are capable to complete their task in given time frame. This CWI Training service is counted by experts having vast experience in this field.
The access to the welding technology information knowledge is par for a beginner or advanced welder, job seeker, teacher, student or someone related to the welding industry in different way.
Basic Welding Course knowledge
- Personal Safety: Personal Protective Equipment
- Types of hazards: Electric shock, fumes, radiation, fire and explosion, burns and environment.
- The working environment: Confined spaces/hazardous locations, cutting or welding in or near hazardous locations, working on tanks and containers.
- First aid for operators: Basic immediate first aid for some common operator injuries.
Welding Equipment and Material Information
- Electricity and welding machines
- Material Knowledge: Parent/Base and welding material
- Type of Electrodes for different welding
Basic Welding Symbols, Joints, Welds, Drawings, Defects
- Basic Welding Symbols
- Type of joints and Welds
- Drawings and Geometry
- Understanding the defects
Metal Joining Process
- Manual Metal Arch Welding (MMAW)
- Gas Metal Arch welding (GMAW)
- Shielded Metal Arch Welding (SMAW)
- Flux cored arc welding (FCAW)
- Submerged arc welding (SAW)
- Plasma Arch Welding (PAW)
- Gas tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
Eurotech Assessment and Certification Services Pvt. Ltd. (EACS), J 146, JLPL Industrial Area, Sector 82, Mohali, Punjab (India) is counted as the leading service provider in the Welding Training Services. Our services are widely appreciated for its professional leanings. The organization assures the worthy clients, customers and trainees to provide the welding training of international standards laid down by AWS CWI. Contact 9872412545