Eurotech Assessment and Certification Services Pvt. Ltd. (EACS), is providing variety of services to includes Welder Training Service, Welder Qualification Certification, NDT/DT Training, CE Marking Certification Service, Electrical Testing Service, Social Audit Service and many more services from its Mohali (Near Chandigarh), Punjab -16055. The organization is already conducting AWS CWI Training and Certification, the highly reputed welding courses under the aegis of American Welding Society (AWS) Certified Welding Inspector (CWI).
Eurotech Assessment and Certification Services is one of the select organizations approved and empanelled for conducting the Welder Training services in India. Please visit AWS, Miami, USA website for our organisation Educational Company Member name on the website https://app.aws.org/ membership/list.html?type=educational.
NDT/DT Qualification Training:
- Visual Inspection Test (VT) – Visual testing (VT) is the oldest and most common nondestructive testing (NDT) techniques. It is typically the first step in the examination process to inspect a variety of product forms including castings, forgings, machined components and weld elements .
Visual inspection means that the inspector checks the surfaces of welded connections, machined components or materials of varying types after the customer’s needs and wishes. Visual inspection is performed in accordance with specific procedures and acceptance criteria.
How important is a visual testing (VT) qualification? Surely someone qualified in NDT can perform visual inspections? Well, ISO 9712 does list VT as a method in its own right. Should all future inspection personnel be encouraged to take a VT course before any other training, as you are advised to look at the item under test before you test it?
If you were to attend a VT course you would be trained in the conditions required for VT inspections, the equipment used, including borescopes, endoscopes, etc, and be more aware of how to process images and compensate for missing data or poor conditions.
The duration of each module is 3 Days based on the ISO 17637 and ISO 5817.Magnetic Particle Test (MT)
2. Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT), also referred to as Magnetic Particle Inspection, is a nondestructive examination (NDE) technique used to detect surface and slightly subsurface flaws in most ferromagnetic materials such as iron, nickel, and cobalt, and some of their alloys.
Because it does not necessitate the degree of surface preparation required by other nondestructive test methods, conducting MPT is relatively fast and easy. This has made it one of the more commonly utilized NDE techniques.
Instruments used in this technique are : Yokes, Prods, Head-shot, Central Conductor, Coil Techniques, Using dry, wet ordinary and wet fluorescent powders, Demagnetization.
The duration of each module is 3 days based on ISO 9934- 1 and ISO 1330.
3. Ultrasonic Test (UT) - Ultrasonic nondestructive testing, also known as ultrasonic NDT or simply UT, is a method of characterizing the thickness or internal structure of a test piece through the use of high frequency sound waves. The frequencies, or pitch, used for ultrasonic testing are many times higher than the limit of human hearing, most commonly in the range from 500 KHz to 20 MHz.
Ultrasonic flaw detectors are widely used in critical safety-related and quality-related applications involving structural welds, steel beams, forgings, pipelines and tanks, aircraft engines and frames, automobile frames, railroad rails, power turbines and other heavy machinery, ship hulls, castings, and many other important applications.
The duration of each module is 3 days based upon ISO 11666 and ISO 23729.
4. Penetrant Testing (PT) - Dye penetrant inspection, also called liquid penetrate inspection or penetrant testing, is a widely applied and low-cost inspection method used to check surface-breaking defects in all non-porous materials.
It is fast, economical and widely used non destructive method to detect surface breaking discontinuities in all non- porous materials.
Instruments used in this test are: Cleaner, Penetrant, Developer, UV- A light.
The duration of each module is 3 days based upon ISO 23277 and ISO 342.
5. Radiography Test (RT and RTFI) – Duration 5 Days - Radiographic Testing (RT or X-ray or Gamma ray) is a non-destructive testing (NDT) method that examines the volume of a specimen. Radiography (X-ray) uses X-rays and gamma-rays to produce a radiograph of a specimen, showing any changes in thickness, defects (internal and external), and assembly details to ensure optimum quality in your operation.
RT usually is suitable for testing welded joints that can be accessed from both sides, with the exception of double-wall signal image techniques used on some pipe. Although this is a slow and expensive NDT method, it is a dependable way to detect porosity, inclusions, cracks, and voids in weld interiors.
The duration of each module is 5 days based upon ISO 17636.
6. Bend Test - A bend test is a method for measuring stiffness and yield properties of certain materials.
Bend tests for ductility provide a simple way to evaluate the quality of materials by their ability to resist cracking or other surface irregularities during one continuous bend. In certain cases the bend test can determine tensile strength.
The duration of each module is 3 days based upon ISO 5173.
7. Tensile Tests - A tensile test measures the resistance of a material to a static or slowly applied force.
A machined specimen is placed in the testing machine and the load is applied.
A strain gauge is used to measure elongation and the stress obtained at the highest applied force is tensile strength.
The duration of each module is 3 days based upon ISO 6892 and ISO 15579.
Minimum Qualification/Prerequisite required:-
- Passed ITI/Class 10/Plus 2 exam
- Basic Knowledge of English
NDT/DT Training Fee:
Two weeks training of UT,MT,PT, VT, and bend/Tensile Test with minimum four enrolled candidates would be conducted. The course fee of Rs. 30,000/- plus GST @ 18% per candidate for all processes of NDT/DT training would be charged.
Duration of Training:
The duration of the training is for two weeks.
In case the student wish to attend only two processes of NDT/DT then Rs 15000 plus GST 18% would be charged. Single process of NDT/DT will not be conducted for any student.
The stay arrangement for the candidates would be made at nearby centralized location at economical rates and communicated before the start of the course. Transport will be arranged.