ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
The objectives of ISO 9001 internal auditor training are:
- To teach delegates the process approach, 7 Quality principles, risk based thinking, quality policy & objectives and internal audit and corrective actions.
- Terms and definitions of auditing and its scope.
- Planning and conducting audit of processes.
- Auditor responsibilities, audit reporting and follow up.
- Audit cycle and other aspects of auditing as per ISO 9001:2015.
The techniques used in our ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training are:
- Read and Find
- Scenario- followed by a questions
- Practice by doing
- Match the following
- Group tasks
- Accelerated learning techniques
WHO SHOULD ATTEND??
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training can be attended by:
- Delegates involved in the developing checklist and conducting internal audit or vendor audits.
- New quality auditors, quality professionals who wish to learn aspects of auditing and how to conduct internal audit in their organization.
- Modern and Kinesthetic Techniques of Learning.
- Experienced tutors- go through rigorous criteria for selection and continuous assessment.
- All Training courses are followed up with a feedback.
- Continuous monitoring of every candidate.
- Personal attention to every candidate.
- Friendly learning environment.
*Note: ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training In house courses are delivered at client locations as per requirements.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.