ISO 9001 Foundation Training
- To summarize the structure and content of ISO 9001.
- To teach delegates the process approach, 7 Quality principles, risk based thinking, quality policy & objectives and management review, corrective actions.
- To explain the relationship between ISO 9001 and ISO 9000.
- To explain the quality management related requirements of ISO 9001 and implementation.
- Read and Find
- Practice by doing
- Fill in the blank
- Match the following
- Group tasks
- Accelerated learning techniques
- Management systems: The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Quality management: Fundamental concepts and seven quality management principles. Relation between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- Quality management terms and definitions (ISO 9000)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND??
- Delegates involved in the designing, implementing and managing of Quality Management System (QMS).
- Delegates who want to learn new standard its requirements and its implementation.
- Modern and Kinesthetic Techniques of Learning.
- Experienced tutors- go through rigorous criteria for selection and continuous assessment.
- All Training courses are followed up with a feedback.
- Continuous monitoring of every candidate.
- Personal attention to every candidate.
- Friendly learning environment.
- Course content is prepared taking into consideration the needs of various delegates.
*Note: In house courses delivered at client location as per requirements.
Mail us at email@example.com for more information.