API Q1 Training, API Specification Q1 9th Ed. Fundamentals Course
Eurotech conducts API-U Q1 9th Edition workshop based training session for API standards and certifications. An opportunity to learn from the best in the Oil and Gas industry about getting certified and implementing API Quality Management System.
Eurotech training program on API Q1 Training is committed to provide the most comprehensive range of management systems training in the area of API Monogram, API Spec Q1, and ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System.
Eurotech training program provides both technical knowledge and practical skills essential to become a competent API Internal auditor. Awareness, documentation and auditor’s training seminars are designed to provide a basic understanding of Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001, and API Spec Q1 Standard.
In this extensive workshop based training, you will learn the implementation basics of API Spec Q1, ISO 9001: 2008, API Monogram programs and what makes these so valuable, and why you need to know the elements of its requirements.
Based on API Specification Q1, Specification for Quality Programs for the Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Industry, the workshop takes an informative look at the requirements, interpretations, and practical applications of the quality management principles used throughout the oil and natural gas industry.
API Spec Q1 outlines the requirements for a quality system that facilitates the consistent and reliable manufacture of API products. An API License is issued only after a quality manual has been submitted and approved and an on-site audit has confirmed that the applicant adheres to the requirements of both Q1 and the appropriate API product specifications.
API Spec Q1 is consistent with ISO 9001: 2008 and API now offers dual registration. While it is necessary to have a valid API license to apply the API Monogram, a manufacturer can produce product which meets the API requirements without the license and mark the product only with the specification designation.
Who should attend API Q1 Training?
- Organizations / Personnel interested in API Certification
- API Monogram Licensees / API Applicants
- Quality Assurance Personnel; Management Representative
- Manufacturers of Oilfield Equipment
- API – Quality Management System Auditors
- Person who require detailed knowledge of API QMS audit process
- Person managing API Monogram and API QMS in the organization
- Person who wish to implement API Monogram & QMS in their organization
- Students (Graduate, post-graduate) & others
- Management Representatives
API Q1 Course Material:
- Workshop based training, combining various techniques like:
- Live Discussions, Brain Storming, Case Studies
- Exercises, Readings & Sharing Practical Experiences
- Best in Class Audit Practices
- Mock Audits & Feedback session from the above exercises
API Q1 Course Content:
- Introduction to API Quality Management System
- API Monogram Program requirements
- Requirements for API QMS Internal Auditor Certification
- Overview of ISO 9000 series
- Over view of API Spec Q1
- Brief discussion and training on QMS 9001: 2008 requirements
- Brief discussion and training on API Spec Q1, 9th edition requirements
- Introduction to QMS auditing & practices
- Audit planning for QMS
- Audit techniques – QMS
- Brief discussion and training on Legal & other requirements for QMS
- Audit protocol; Recording and reporting non conformances
- Evaluating audit non conformities
- Preparing audit reports and records
- Corrective action and audit close out process
- Audit follow up; Group presentation & case studies
- Role play; Written examination
Please call or write us to learn more about how Eurotech Consulting can assist your organization achieve API Spec Q1 Training services