ISO 9001:2015 is based on Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology. It provides a process oriented approach to document and review the responsibilities, procedures and structure required to achieve a productive quality management in the organization. Some of the topics covered in the standard are:
- Requirements of the QMS, including documented info, determining and planning process interactions.
- Management responsibilities
- Managing resources as well as organization’s work environment
- Steps involved in product design to its delivery
- Improving, analyzing and measuring the Quality Management System through corrective and preventive actions and internal audits
ISO 9001:2015 Training provides an opportunity to apply the quality management principles in your organization. Professionals who are responsible to develop, implement, audit and manage a QMS should take ISO 9001:2015 training along with organizations seeking to improve the performance of its employees. Also, employees who wish to continually improve will also find our trainings relevant.
Eurotech ACSPL is an IRCA approved training partner (ATP) and conduct ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Trainings and Certifications. We provide both in-house as well as open-house trainings at reasonable fee. To know more about these trainings, drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 9316744482 or 0172 - 4191128.