Are you looking for API Q1 Training Course in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Then you are at the right place. On this blog, we are not just going to pitch you to attend our training Course, our Instructors also going to provide a lot of valuable information on what, why and how API-U Q1 9th Edition work.
Eurotech conducts API-U Q1 9th Edition Course. Excellent chance to learn from the best in the Oil and Gas industry about getting certified and implementing API QMS.
- API Specification Q1 9th Ed. Fundamentals Training Course
- API Specification Q1 9th Ed. Practitioner Training Course
The landscape of our changing work environment is facilitating the need to improve the way the industry approaches the management of quality. The API Q1 9th Edition Course is a 2.5 day course that frames the management system requirements in a managerial and business prospective and will provide you with a working understanding of the API Q1 9th Edition requirements.
At the conclusion of API Q1 9th Edition course, successful attendees will have been provided with:
- A thorough understanding of the API Monogram Program
- An understanding of Product Quality Plans
- An understanding of risk assessment and management.
- The ability to plan, conduct and report process based audit activity
- The importance of meeting customer requirements and achieving customer satisfaction
- Real world knowledge and examples from some of our most experienced API Q1 9th Edition auditors/instructors.
This course is ideal for both newcomers and those already familiar with working under Spec. Q1 requirements.
Course topics primarily include sections:
(4) Quality Management System Requirements
(5) Product Realization and
(6) Quality Management System Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Improvement. Particular key areas of study include the following:
- An introduction on the API and overview of the API Monogram Program
- Catalysts necessitating changes to the 9th Edition
- Q1’s layout and terminology / definitions / abbreviations, as well as their application
- Normative references
- Product specifications
- The “process approach” to quality management
- Quality objectives
- Management responsibility
- Competency requirements
- Control of documents
- Risk assessment and management
- Design input
- Contingency planning
- Calibration, accuracy vs. minimum test pressures
- Management of change (MOC)
- Customer satisfaction process
- Internal audits
- Corrective action and root cause analysis
- Annex A
- API Monogram Licensees and Applicants
- Quality System Auditors
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- Manufacturers of Oilfield Equipment
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
- Oil Company Personnel involved with Specifying Equipment Requirements
About The Instructor:
Manish Vig is an API-U Approved Trainer for API Q1, Q2 and Auditor Series courses. He provided end-to-end consultancy and training for Operators and Service companies in several countries including, London, UK, Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Jakarta, Indonesia, Dubai, UAE, Rome, Italy, Mumbai, India, Muscat, Oman, Moscow, Russia, Chennai, India, Astana, Kazakhstan.